I believe people can change.
I believe people can live and work better.
I believe I can help them.
So I coach, I create and I share.
My name is Marcin Rzucidlo. I am Life Puzzle Coach.
I’m a Transformer. I help people who are puzzled with complexity of life change it.
I help them design it and make it, so that they can enjoy the life where all the right pieces are in the right place.
There are four keys to the Life Puzzle:
- Key One is MINDSET. It’s what you think.
- Key Two is VISION. It’s what you want.
- Key Three is HABITS. It’s what you do.
- Key Four is SKILLS. It’s how well you do what you do.
These keys unlock the pieces of which the Life Puzzle is built.
These pieces are:
- People / Relations
- Work / Career / Business
Life Puzzle Coaching is about designing, developing and putting together all the right pieces of your Life Puzzle.
So that you can create, build and enjoy the real picture of your life as you want it and deserve it.
Get to know me better
- I am 44 years old.
- I am Polish and I live in Warsaw.
- I am married and we have a ten-year-old boy.
- I am passionate about personal and professional development.
- My second passion is music.
- I spent fifteen years in the corporate world (British American Tobacco, L’Oreal, Unilever)
- I have 20+ years of experience in working with people and developing them.
- As a coach, I have worked with close to four thousand people.
If you don’t want to miss any piece of inspiration or ideas that can help you make life better, make sure you sign up to my weekly free SkillsLetter update.
As a thank-you-gift you will receive my ebook “New Chapter – Six Thoughts That Will Lead You To A New And Better … You”
It’s a thought process and a coaching session that will help you put your life pieces together, whenever you want to start “a new chapter”; whether it’s a day, a week, a month, a year, a new job, a new relationship or an entirely new era of your life.
Make sure you contact me on any issue or any question that bothers you in life. I will respond personally within 24 hours.
Make a fabulous day (nothing short of that) 🙂
Marcin Rzucidlo / Life Puzzle Coach