Prevention is better than cure.
That’s why you might want to go regularly to a doctor or a dentist.
Normally, (I think) you do not go preventively to a psychologist or a psychiatrist, do you?
It does not mean, however, that you do not need your metal check-up.
You can do it all by yourself, though. Just remember to ask yourself these questions. Every day. Even multiple times a day.
- What am I thinking about?
- What am I focusing on?
- What am I feeling inside?
What am I thinking about?
- Am I thinking about failures or victories?
- Am I thinking about rubbish or value?
- Am I thinking about limitations or possibilities?
What am I focusing on?
- Am I focusing on a problem or a solution?
- Am I focusing on the past, the future or the present?
- Am I focusing on what I miss or what I have?
What am I feeling inside?
- Am I feeling low or am I feeling high?
- Am I feeling wrong or am I feeling right?
- Am I feeling what I really want to feel?
Run your head scan. Save those questions to your to-do list. Make them pop up at random during a day. Take your time to find the answers.
Think better, focus better and feel better.
PS. If you found this post interesting and valuable, please share it using the social media buttons below. This way you will contribute value to other people. They might need your action. Thank you.